A month ago I announced that I would be doing a 365 day project. Well, after giving it some thought and looking at my schedule for the year, I’ve decided to bring it to a more do-able project.
So instead of everyday, I’ll be posting at least once a week. 365 dropped down top 52.
What is on the books for 2011?
2011 is lining up to be a great year, and I’m excited about the opportunities that are lining up.
- I am in the process of forming an Internet Marketing and Development company. As some of you may know, I’ve designed and built websites for many years, including my own. And I’ve had a number of people lately approach me about designing and creating websites. I finally embraced it, and am looking forward to creating some amazing websites for my clients.
Because I am very selective with my photographic clientele, running the other business won’t pose schedule conflicts. I tend to shoot once a week at my busiest anyway which is great for giving my all to those clients and proving the best photography I can.
- On a similar note, it looks as if [intlink id=”workshops” type=”page”]I will be teaching quite a few workshops on WordPress[/intlink] this year too. I already have a program scheduled in Las Vegas on the 26th and 27th of January for the Vegas Pictage User Group. I’m currently in talks to come out to the San Luis Obispo area, and NYC!!!
- The Wedding Season is just getting underway and just in time for a new look on the website. My very close friend Dona Foltz created a beautiful new logo for me and I couldn’t be happier with it. After a few tweaks to the site, I think it’ll be all geared up to book the brides that are looking for that perfect wedding photographer here in San Diego.
- I’m also pushing myself to continually experiment and create new styles of photography for portrait work and fine art as well. So keep an eye out.
- Other things I’m excited about this year is new levels of health and fitness, lots of surfing and spending good time with friends, and paying off my truck. Maybe a personal trip or two wouldn’t be a bad idea either.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to a great and prosperous 2011 for you and your loved ones.